Grace and Truth in Christ
Enabling students to achieve the fullness of life (John 10:10).
At St Agnes’ Primary School, we provide a quality faith-filled education enabling students to be inspired to grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually.
To be witnesses of Christ’s love: In faith, culture, educational excellence and hope for the future.
Our St Agnes’ Primary School community work in partnership to embody a Catholic environment that aims to:
- Create a joy-filled environment enriched by Gospel values and Catholic traditions
- Generate a sense of community and compassion where we all experience belonging
- Energise students with quality learning and teaching experiences
- Inspire, support and empower others to fulfil their potential
- Personify gratitude and act for social justice by building awareness and empowering students to take action
- Engage families to be active participants in the culture and community of school life
- Celebrate the diversity of ability, background and culture.
At St Agnes’ Primary School, we actively promote the values of:
- The dignity and uniqueness of each person
- A love of learning
- Generosity, gratitude and service
- Building respectful relationships, valuing and embracing all.