All students are expected to wear the prescribed uniform. If a student has to wear the incorrect uniform for a particular reason, a note is required from the parent.
- Polo shirt (predominantly navy, green sleeves with white piping and individual school logo).
- Shorts or skorts option (navy with St Agnes’ Parish logo).
- Socks (navy with green stripe).
- Hat (navy with individual school logo).
- Tracksuit with pants and jacket to add warmth in colder months (navy soft-shell jacket with green side panels, white piping and individual school logo; navy pants with St Agnes’ Parish logo).
- Black (no other colours) polishable shoes - to be worn on regular school days.
- Joggers - to be worn only on sports days.
Note: if a student has black polishable leather joggers, these can be worn on all days
- A school hat is required and to be worn correctly, and a policy of ‘NO HAT – PLAY IN A SUN SAFE AREA’ is in place.
- Jewellery is not permitted to be worn except for simple studs or sleepers, or medical bracelets.
- Hair should be neat, clean and of the student’s natural colour.
- Hair should be styled off the face for both boys and girls. Extremes in hairstyles are not permitted. Shaved in patterns are not permitted. Long hair must be tied back from the face in the interests of hygiene and safety using elastic, ribbon or headbands in the school colours.
- Nails are to be kept clean and trimmed. Nail polish is not permitted.
- All clothes and personal effects are to be clearly labelled.
- All uniform requirements can be purchased at the St Agnes’ Uniform Store, located in Boronia Street, Port Macquarie. Lay-by is available either in store or online.
For opening hours, please phone the store on 6584 1076 or visit their website https://saus.org.au/.