Arriving at school and leaving
Students being collected by parents/carers in the afternoon need to wait on school grounds either under the shelter area; or in the car park pick-up area adjacent to the Kindergarten rooms.
- Parents, please do not come to the classroom door to collect your child/ren after school. Please wait under the shelter area.
- Parents must sign up and acknowledge the rules and regulations associated with the afternoon pick-up zone. Forms and further information is available from the office.
- Crossing Boronia Street is a dangerous step for your child before and after school. Parents/Carers are requested to cross the road and meet their child on the school side.
- Sign-in and sign-out book accountability require that any child leaving or returning to school during the day must be signed out and back in by the accompanying adult. The appropriate book to accommodate this is held in the school office.
- Children arriving late at school after the morning bell must be signed in at the office by their parent/carer. A late slip will be issued to the child to take to their teacher.
Pick Up Zone
Please follow the following procedure to pick up your child:
- Turn left into the car park;
- Show the sign (with your family name) to a staff member who will relay information to staff and children waiting outside the Kindergarten rooms;
- You will be directed to drive into the pickup-up area, where staff will load your children into the car;
- Children will buckle their seatbelts, and you will drive off and turn left out of the car park.
- We ask that you not arrive too early (before 3.10 pm) and form a queue, as this restricts access to the Maintenance and Joprim facilities.
Travelling by bus
To apply for a bus pass: Transport NSW.
For route information regarding bus travel, please visit Busways Bus Company (make sure to select school travel in the refine option):
Busways can tell you which bus your child will catch, where to catch it and when it leaves.
Travelling to school by bike
On arrival at school, students are to walk their bikes to the bike rack at the designated area.
When leaving, students are to wheel their bikes to the front gate, where they will be escorted from the school grounds and onto the road by the appointed teacher.
All students must walk their bikes into and out of the school grounds for safety reasons.
Students are to wear their helmets at all times when riding their bikes.
Traffic Management Plan